Look Younger Than You Are With Our Anti-Aging Skin Care Products
Although aging is an inevitable part of life, it doesn’t mean that you should look as old as you are rather than as old as you feel. Graceful aging is what everyone wants, and it’s not because you are vain and want to fool people into thinking you are younger than you are. Looking good is important to a person’s health and well being. Thanks to our wide range of anti-aging skin care products, this goal can be achieved with just a little effort.
We Carry Top of the Line High Quality Skin Care Products
The skin is the largest organ of the body and, thus, is the first thing about you that people see. It’s important that you take care of your skin the best way possible so that you will continue to look great no matter how old you are.
Great Earth Compounding Pharmacy works directly with your dermatologist to create the right anti-aging skin care products for your unique skin. We work to fight aging and keep you looking as young on the outside as you feel on the inside.
Our lineup of products includes the following:
- Hydroquinone 4%, Kojic Acid 3% Cream
- Hydroquinone 6%, Kojic Acid 3%, Retinoic Acid 0.05%, Hydrocortisone 1% Cream
- Hydroquinone 8%, Retinoic Acid 0.025%, Hydrocortisone 0.1% Cream
- Hydroquinone 8%, Retinoic Acid 0.1%, Hydrocortisone 0.1% Cream
- Hydroquinone 6%, Kojic Acid 3%, Retinoic Acid 0.025%, Hydrocortisone 2.5% Cream
- Hydroquinone 10%, Retinoic Acid 0.1%, Hydrocortisone 0.5% Cream
- Hydroquinone 8%, Kojic 3%, Retinoic Acid 0.1%, Hydrocortisone 1%, Vit E, Vit C
- (Hyauronic Acid 0.05%, Avocado Oil 1% in scar minimizing base)
Acne Drying Pads
- (Salycylic Acid 2%, Clindamycin 2%, Sulfacetamide Sodium 10%) Topical Pads
Skin Tightening Serums
- DMAE 5%, Vit C 20%, Hyaluronic Acid 0.1%, Hexapeptide-8 5% Serum
- DMAE 5%, Vit C 10%, Hyaluronic Acid 0.5%, Hexapeptide-8 5% Serum
All our products are prepared with care and meet the highest standards possible so that graceful aging can be accomplished with zero worries and apprehension about what you are using on your skin.
Along With Great Products, You Need a Great Skin Care Regimen
Apart from using our wonderful products, it’s also a must to follow a proper skin care regimen to keep your face looking youthful. The four basic steps include:
- Cleansing – Keeping your face clean is the first rule in skin care. Cleanliness is not all about washing your face with any soap that happens to be lying around – it’s imperative to find a cleanser that’s suited for your specific skin type
- If you have dry skin, for example, choose a cleanser with moisturizers and stay away from bar soaps that tend to dry the skin even more.
- While creamy cleanser is great for dry skin, people with oily skin should select clear cleansers.
- Wash your face in the morning and at night before you go to sleep.
- Never go to sleep without first removing your makeup.
- Exfoliating – Another vital step in skin care is exfoliation. Exfoliating should be done on a weekly basis and is one of the best steps you can take to ensure there is a youthful glow to your skin. People who exfoliate once a week look younger than those who don’t. There are various products that can be used for this step: Microdermabrasion, chemical peels and retinoids. Consult your dermatologist to find out which one is best for you.
- Moisturizing – Invest in a good moisturizer especially if you have dry skin. Be careful not to over-moisturize as your moisturizing product may clog your pores and make dryness worse.
- Using Sunscreen – Because the sun is the number one cause of premature wrinkles, you should do your part in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Apply sunscreen of SPF 30 or more about 30 minutes before going out in the sun.
To learn more about our anti-aging skin care products and for more tips on using a skin care regimen that is best for you, contact Great Earth Compounding Pharmacy at 1-310-550-1822. We’ll help you stay looking as young as you feel!
Patients: The compounded BHRT medications are available by prescription only. Please discuss it with your physician, or contact us with your physician’s name and contact information, and we can supply him or her with additional information.
Doctors: Contact us today to speak with our pharmacists to discuss other combinations that may be available to improve your patient’s symptoms and increase medication compliance.
2060 A Lincoln Ave
Pasadena, CA 91103
M-F: 9:30am - 6pm
S: 10am - 3pm