Make Pain Go Away with Natural Pain Management
Natural pain management is in demand today more than ever. Over 80 million Americans suffer from chronic pain. Common complaints include headache, low back pain, arthritis pain, cancer pain, and pain due to trauma, injury, or infection. It’s possible for the pain to persist even after an injury has healed or a medical condition has been treated.
Chronic pain can affect a person both physically and emotionally. Low energy, loss of appetite, limited mobility, and stiff muscles are typical physical causes of this problem. As for the emotional side, many patients become anxious, depressed, and fearful of re-injury. Others find it difficult to resume normal activities or go back to work.
There are various ways of treating pain but the most common is drug treatment. Generally, nonprescription drugs like painkillers and muscle relaxers are used, and compounding has become an efficient way of optimizing natural pain management. Compounding allows customization of medications to ensure that each one is uniquely tailored to the specific type of pain from which the patient is suffering, and for the patient’s body type.
We Customize Anti-Pain Preparations for You
At Great Earth Compounding Pharmacy, we have developed customized preparations to address a wide variety of chronic pain problems including migraines, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and nerve and muscle issues. We recognize the fact that there has been a surge in complaints on the negative side about the effects of pain medications including stomach irritation. We have, therefore, found alternative delivery methods and a more thoughtful approach designed to take your pain away effectively and safely, and not add to it.
What do we offer? We have a complete range of pain management pharmaceuticals all specially prepared for you and delivered in varied forms such as:
- Topical gel
- Topical cream
- Spray foam
We’ll help drive your pain away in no time at all.
Natural Pain Management Means More Than Taking Medications
Apart from getting the right pain medication, you can also help manage your pain by making certain changes in your lifestyle:
- Get enough sleep – Make it a habit to go to bed at a specific hour to establish a sleep routine. Exercise during the day so it will be easier for you to fall asleep at night. Avoid an intake of caffeine after 3:00 pm as this can cause sleeping problems.
- Exercise regularly – You might think it’s best to avoid exercise when you’re in pain but the opposite is true, unless you have an injury. Aerobic exercises can help build your strength, and water exercises reduce pain without inflicting a lot of pressure on your muscles. Just make sure you consult your doctor before starting an exercise program.
- Eat a balanced diet – With good nutrition, you’re giving your body the nutrients it needs to stay fit and strong, and to fight chronic pain.
- Quit smoking – It’s about time that you say goodbye to this unhealthy habit. Smoking worsens your pain and reduces the efficacy of pain treatment.
- Avoid stress – Use relaxation techniques such as meditation, breathing exercises, yoga, and massage therapy to alleviate body aches.
For more information on natural pain management, call Great Earth Compounding Pharmacy today at 1-310-550-1822. We’ll help you manage your pain the natural way.
Patients: The compounded pain management medications are available by prescription only. Please discuss it with your physician, or contact us with your physician’s name and contact information, and we can supply him or her with additional information.
Doctors: Contact us today to speak with our pharmacists to discuss other combinations that may be available to improve your patient’s symptoms and increase medication compliance.
2060 Lincoln Ave
Pasadena, CA 91103
M-F: 9:30am - 6pm