Look and Feel Younger Using Anti-Aging Biodentical Hormones
Contrary to popular belief, anti-aging treatments aren’t chosen just for vanity’s sake. People choose therapies such as anti-aging biodentical hormones for much more important reasons: improved health and a better sense of well-being. As you know, aging leads to changes in both the body and mind, and many of these alterations are not for the better. The body, for example, becomes more susceptible to various diseases. Both body and mental functions can also deteriorate over time.
The good news is that medical advancements have paved the way to healthier aging. At Great Earth Compounding Pharmacy, we offer several anti-aging products and preventive therapies such as anti-aging bio identical hormones for both men and women. We can help you slow down the aging process so that you will look and feel younger.
We Provide Extensive Anti-Aging Products
There are a number of things that you can do to keep old age at bay and we offer the following:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy – For men and women experiencing hormonal imbalances, hormone replacement therapy allows them to receive hormones identical to those in the human body to address these deficiencies.Women in menopause and men in andropause experience hormonal imbalances and certainly appreciate the effects of therapeutic treatment. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is effective in alleviating symptoms of both menopause and andropause.
- Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction – We also offer male hormone replacement therapy to treat, discretely and confidentially, the medical condition that is embarrassing for many men to acknowledge – erectile dysfunction.
- Cosmetic Products – Your skin is the largest organ on your body and is the first thing people see. At Great Earth Compounding Pharmacy, we work directly with your dermatologist to create the right skin care products for your unique skin to fight aging and keep your body looking as young on the outside as you feel on the inside.
Here Are a Few Anti-Aging Tips to Help Achieve That Youthful Glow
We advise our customers to make lifestyle changes that soon help them feel and look younger. Here are a few:
- Stay out of the sun – The sun’s rays cause premature wrinkles. If you need to be in the sun, make sure you wear sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30.
- Quit the nicotine habit – Next to the sun, smoking is the second leading cause of premature wrinkles. It impairs the body’s ability to break down old skin and renew it.
- Drink moderately – If you can avoid alcohol entirely, that’s even better. Alcohol dehydrates the skin, depletes moisture, and can cause distended capillaries on the face.
- Get moving – Exercise does a lot of things for your health. It reduces stress, improves circulation, helps maintain body weight, and builds strength – all conditions that lead to a body that looks and feels much younger.
- Get plenty of rest – Give your body the time it needs to recuperate. Lack of sleep not only interferes with the body’s metabolic process, it also speeds up aging.
- Keep your skin hydrated – Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. Water flushes out toxins and wastes from the system. It also serves as an “internal moisturizer.”
- Eat a healthy diet – A well balanced diet provides the skin with the nutrients it needs to stay firm and healthy.
If you have a question about anti-aging bioidentical hormones or other treatments, feel free to contact Great Earth Compounding Pharmacy directly at 1-310-550-1822 to discuss the solutions we have for you. You’ll be glad you did.
Patients: The compounded BHRT medications are available by prescription only. Please discuss it with your physician, or contact us with your physician’s name and contact information, and we can supply him or her with additional information.
Doctors: Contact us today to speak with our pharmacists to discuss other combinations that may be available to improve your patient’s symptoms and increase medication compliance.
2060 Lincoln Ave
Pasadena, CA 91103
M-F: 9:30am - 6pm
S: 10am - 3pm