Great Earth Compounds Medication for Pets!
How do we do that? Compounded medications are made in any flavor or form that your beloved pet prefers. Our trusted veterinary compounding experts create unique medications customized for the size, health needs, and flavor preferences of your pets.
When You Need a Veterinary Compounding Pharmacy Call Us
You’ll find the services of the Great Earth Compounding Pharmacy helpful when:
- Your pet won’t take pills
- Your pet will eat only foods with particular, favorite flavors
- Your pet takes more than one medication
- Your pet needs a human-only medication not available to animals
Every pet is different, and the medication for each pet should be different, too. It doesn’t matter whether you have a traditional or exotic pet, we understand the challenges of dispensing medication to animals. Working with your veterinarian, we develop a medication specifically tailored to the needs of not only your pet’s breed and medical condition, but also the pet himself.
Our veterinary compounding services include:
- Customized strength and dosage medications for pets
- Combined medications
- Pet-centric flavoring of medications (for example: beef or fish)
- Veterinary medications not readily available on the market
- Alternative dosage forms
- Flavored solutions or suspensions
- Flavored drops
- Transdermal gels
Use These Tips to Keep Your Pet Fit and Healthy
Apart from ensuring that your pet gets the right medication, there are other things you can do to keep him fit and healthy:
- Have your pet drink filtered water. Tap water contains toxins that can harm your pet’s internal system. Since pollutants can dissolve in water from the air, make it a habit to change your pet’s water several times every day.
- Feed your pet a healthy, balanced diet. It’s a good idea to incorporate green veggies into his diet to help achieve this balance. For dogs and cats, steer clear of foods harmful to them such as chocolates, onions, grapes, and raisins.
- Don’t expose your pet to food additives and chemicals. Use fresh food whenever you can instead of food containing preservatives and artificial coloring’s.
- Use mild and toxic-free products. Whether it’s for cleaning your pet or his surroundings, make sure the cleaning products don’t contain toxic substances. Animals are especially sensitive to petrochemicals, which are commonly used as scents in products.
- Don’t feed your pet any rancid food. It’s very easy for dogs and cats to get food poisoning from the growth of bacteria or fungi on rotting food. Always keep the trashcans inside your home tightly closed so that your pet won’t go through them and eat something that you’ve discarded.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions. Contact Great Earth Compounding Pharmacy at 1-310-550-1822 to learn more about our veterinary compound pharmacy services.